NZEB Realization & Commissioning Building Services & Smart Technologies Ireland
This course is aimed at the creation of BIM objects suitable for nZEB design and their correct use within the BIM model. Therefore, principles and parameters affecting building services and smart technologies, quality controls to guarantee nZEB values as well as best practices in the field will be studied. All this with an active and innovative methodology, thanks to the digital tools that provide greater ease in the application of solutions in the design.
- Use tools for BIM object creation (energy systems, mechanical ventilation…).
- Identify the principles that affect an element to be suitable in an nZEB building design.
- Guarantee a correct nZEB design through the application of a quality control of the construction model.
- Base nZEB building design on suitable BIM objects.
- Perform analyse energy demand calculations for building services design.
- Compare and contrast different technologies to facilitate selection of an appropriate solution or solutions
The course will be delivered over 2 weeks beginning on Thursday, September 23rd.
- Thursday, 23rd September: 10.00am – 12.30pm
- Tuesday, 28th September: 10.00 am – 12.30pm
- Thursday, 30th September: 10.00am – 12.30pm
Please note: It is compulsory to attend all 3 workshops
Cost and Registration
Register for this course here.
The course will be delivered in English.