NZEB Realization and commissioning: Building Services and Smart Technologies – Hungary
Learning Unit 4 is aimed at the creation of BIM objects suitable for nZEB design and their correct use within the BIM model. Therefore, principles and parameters affecting building services and smart technologies, quality controls to guarantee nZEB values as well as best practices in the field will be studied. All this with an active and innovative methodology, thanks to the digital tools that provide greater ease in the application of solutions in the design.
▪ Use tools for BIM object creation (energy systems, mechanical ventilation…).
▪ Identify the principles that affect an element to be suitable in an nZEB building design.
▪ Guarantee a correct nZEB design through the application of a quality control of the construction model.
▪ Base nZEB building design on suitable BIM objects.
▪ Perform analyse energy demand calculations for building services design.
▪ Compare and contrast different technologies to facilitate selection of an appropriate solution or solutions
Who should attend this course?
The course is open to anyone interested in NZEB Realization and commissioning: Building Services and Smart Technologies. Please note that the course will be delivered in Hungarian.
The course will be delivered in two afternoon as follows:
- Thursday, 9th December 2021. 13:30-17:00 CET
- Friday, 10th December 2021. 12:30-16:00 CET
Registration for this course here.
This course will be delivered in Hungarian.