BIM in Facility Management Software (CMMS) – Spain
BIM in Facility Management Software (CMMS) focuses on the object classification, data structure and model generation in order to create a correct BIM model for facility management systems. This unit will focus on standards like COBie and best practices documents. A facility management software (CMMS) with the support of a BIM model is essential to speed up urgent interventions and to communicate issues to other agents detailing placement and situation in the building.
- Structure model data for a correct facility management implementation with BIM.
- Classify BIM objects, spaces and other BIM parameters to be compatible with facility management software.
- Generate a model considering maintenance parameters.
Who should attend this course?
Students of the MER Master of the Fundació CIM-UPC with the following profiles:
- Engineering Consultancies
- Project Managers
- Retrofit Service Providers (contractors)
- Facility Managers
The course will be delivered in a single session and the rest of the content will be learned independently.
- Wenesday, 14th July: 18.00h -21.00h (CET)
Please note: This course is aimed at students of the MER Master of the Fundació CIM-UPC as a complement to the knowledge they have acquired during the course programme.
Registration for this course is closed.