NZEB Realization & Commissioning: Building Envelope & Air Tightness – Ireland
This course is aimed at the creation of BIM objects suitable for NZEB design and their correct use within the BIM model. Therefore, principles and parameters affecting building envelope and air tightness, quality controls to guarantee NZEB values as well as best practices will be studied. All this with an active and innovative methodology, thanks to the digital tools that provide greater ease in the application of solutions in the design.
- Use tools for BIM object creation (foundations, walls, roofs…)
- Understand the principles that affect an element to be suitable in an nZEB building
- Guarantee a correct nZEB design through the application of a quality control of the
- construction model.
- Base nZEB building design on suitable BIM objects.
The course will be delivered over 2 weeks beginning on Tuesday, September 14th..
- Tuesday, September 14th: 10.00am – 12.30pm
- Thursday, September 16th: 10.00am – 12.30pm
- Monday, September 20th: 10.00am – 12.30pm
Please note: It is compulsory to attend all 3 workshops
Cost and Registration
Register for this course here.
The course will be delivered in English.