BIM Model Uses During Construction – Spain
BIM Model uses during construction focuses on the uses that BIM models provide for optimization during construction and a digital twin design. In an innovative way, solutions for clashes between different disciplines and engineering calculations via a BIM model, will be explained. Likewise, special emphasis will be placed on an active work methodology aimed at anticipating and solving problems.
- Implement and design a digital twin of the building.
- Optimize the BIM model and create models with zero clashes.
- Implement an active working methodology in the use of BIM for constructive design.
- Audit the BIM model project provided by the client (Clash detection, technical issues, LOD)
Who should attend this course?
Students of the MER Master of the Fundació CIM-UPC with the following profiles:
- Retrofit Service Providers (contractors)
- Engineering Consultancies
- Project Managers
- Construction Managers
The course will be delivered in a single session and the rest of the content will be learned independently.
- Wenesday, 30th June: 18.00h -21.00h (CET)
Please note: This course is aimed at students of the MER Master of the Fundació CIM-UPC as a complement to the knowledge they have acquired during the course programme.
Registration for this course is closed.