BIMzeED project presented at the conference “nZEB in practice”
Organized by the Faculty of Architecture, University of Zagreb and the Cluster for Energy Efficiency and Sustainability in Building Engineering – nZEB.hr, a conference “nZEB in Practice: Designing Buildings according to nZEB Standards ” was held on 20th February 2020.
The event was attended by 350 Croatian architects and experts who discussed topics including:
- regulations, guidelines and plans in the field of energy efficiency and sustainable development in the buildings
- presentation of the Guidelines for Nearly Zero Energy Buildings
- design and construction of the new and renovation of existing energy efficient and sustainable buildings
- materials, products and systems for energy efficient and sustainable buildings
- experience and examples of energy efficient and sustainable buildings
Assistant Professor Bojan Milanovic, representatives of the Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Zagreb, emphasized the lack of competences and knowledge in the field of energy efficiency as well as the possibilities of acquiring new knowledge, which includes the application of BIM and nZEB through the BIMzeED project.
More about conference can be found here: http://www.nzeb.hr/novosti.html